Error code 0x0000232B RCODE_NAME_ERROR means that the PC is not able to find an Active Directory Domain Controller to authenticate against, so you need to tell the PC where to it can find the DNS server.
1) Open Network and Sharing Center form Control Panel
2) Click "Change Adapter Settings"
3) Right click on the network adapter your using and click "properties"
4) Click "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" and click "properties"
5) On the General tab - click "Use the following DNS server addresses"
6) Add the IP address of your DNS server to the "Preferred DNS server" field
7) Click OK and close out the networking
You will then be able to add the machine to the domain.
If you don't know the DNS server IP address - on your PC - do start > run > CMD > ipconfig and pick it up from here.